Terms of Service
§ 1 Scope
- These terms of service exclusively govern the use of our website shop.geotastic.net and the conclusion of distance contracts on the sales of products presented thereon. These terms of service include mandatory legal consumer information about your rights and our duties referring to distance contracts and e-commerce.
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed via our online shop. Our online shop is for consumers only.
§ 2 Provider / Your Contracting Partner
The contract is concluded with Edutastic Games (represented by Eduard But).
Im Ellingsfeld 27
Phone: +49 (0) 228 24019231
VAT Id No. DE 348307706
§ 3 CONTRACT LANGUAGE; SAVING OF THE CONTRACT TEXT
- The language available for contract formation is English.
- The wording of the contract consisting of the details of your order and these terms of service will be stored and sent to you along with the order confirmation. Our terms of service can also be accessed in the online shop at any time. Registered customers have access to their placed orders after logging in under “My account”.
§ 4 Conclusion of contract
- The presentations of our products in the online shop shall not be considered binding offers but an invitation to persons of legal age and capacity to order our goods.
- There is no minimum order value.
- You put the desired products into the “basket” via the corresponding buttons within the product detail page. You can reach the “basket” for checkout via the button in the top right corner of the web shop header. In the “basket” you can still make changes to your order but removing specific items or changing the item amounts. After continuing by using the “Proceed to Checkout” button. Depending on the payment method you choose, you might be redirected to the respective payment provider. You’ll be redirected back to the order summary after a successful payment attempt. After clicking the “Buy now” button, you conclude your offer to buy our goods.
- Ordering will automatically result in a user account if you are not logged in. Ordering with fleeting guest accounts is not supported. You will receive an account registration confirmation mail to confirm that your email address is correct.
- We shall send you acknowledgement of receipt by e-mail immediately upon receiving your offer. This acknowledgement is not an order confirmation or acceptance of your offer yet. Acceptance of your order and completion of the sales contract is completed once you receive our separate acceptance (“Order Confirmation”) following the acknowledgement by e-mail. In case we do not accept your offer we will inform you by email within two days of receiving your order.
§ 5 Prices, Shipping and Payment
- All prices shown in our online shop are inclusive of statutory value added tax (“VAT”).
- Additionally we charge shipping costs, which are shown under the link “plus shipping costs” on the product pages and displayed separately in your basket.
- SEPA bank transfer
You transfer the exact amount to the provided bank details. Please use your order id as reason for payment for easier matching of the payment to your order. Only after the total amount was been received by us your order will be processed.
- Credit Card (Stripe)
With the submission of the order, you provide your credit card details. After your identification as the legal cardholder, the payment transaction is automatically carried out and charged to your card.
- PayPal, PayPal Express
During the ordering process you will be forwarded to PayPal’s online website. To pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instructions to us. After submitting your order in the shop we instruct PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. Directly afterwards, the payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal. You will receive additional information during the ordering process.
§ 6 Reservation of Title
- The goods shall remain our property until full payment is made.
§ 7 Delivery
- We deliver to all countries that are part of the European Union.
- Delivery times may vary greatly depending on the product because not everything is in stock right away. Refer to the delivery times for each product before ordering. The actual shipping will take 1-3 days within Germany and 7-10 working days in any of the other supported countries (in case of payment in advance each calculated from receipt of money).
- If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during delivery, please report the defect to the carrier and notify us without delay. Failure to make a complaint or to make contact does not in any way affect your legal rights or the enforcement of such rights, notably your warranty rights. However, in doing so you help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
§ 8 Warranty and Guarantees
- We do not offer any additional guarantees for the offered products other than the implied warranty regulated by EU law.
- Please contact us in regards to any warranty claims at email@example.com before sending back any products.
§ 9 Venue and applicable law
- The venue for all disputes shall be Alfter/Germany. We shall also be entitled to sue the Buyer at the court of its registered office.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively without giving effect to the law of conflicts. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.